Computer Resources and Technical Support
University Technology Services provides technology services for on-campus residents living in the Campus Village and "The Classics".
Services include high-speed internet, telephone and cable television. Our goal is to provide cutting-edge technologies to our clients at reasonable prices.
- Basic cable TV and internet connection are included in your rent.
- For the internet service, you will need a Cat5 Ethernet cord to connect your computer to the Gateway.
- If you want to upgrade your internet service or have phone service in your room, you should visit University Housing Services to complete an Internet Upgrade/Telephone Activation & Cancellation Form or download the form and return it by mail or FAX (408) 795-5678.
- To connect your TV to the cable services, you can visit the Computer Lab (on the 1st Floor of CVB) to pick up a Set Top Box and Remote.
- Any questions can be directed to the Help Desk at (408) 795-INFO (4636).