Computer Resources and Technical Support
Information Technology Services (ITS) provides technology services for on-campus residents living in the Campus Village and "The Classics".
Services ITS provide include internet, computer lab, telephone, study room (with computers) and television service.
- Basic cable TV and internet connection are included in your rent.
- For the internet service, you will need a Cat5 Ethernet cord to connect your computer to the Gateway or connect to the campus wireless network.
- If you want to have phone service in your room, you should visit University Housing Services to complete a Telephone Activation & Cancellation Form or download the form and return it by mail or FAX (408) 795-5678.
- To connect your TV to the cable services, you can visit the Computer Lab (on the 1st Floor of CVB) to pick up a Roku Box which includes a remote and a HDMI cable.
- Any questions can be directed to the Help Desk at (408) 795-INFO (4636).