License Materials 2017-2018
University Housing Services is now accepting applications for the 2017-2018 Academic Year. To complete the application process, all applicants must pay a $50.00 non-refundable application fee, and complete all necessary 2017-2018 Academic Year license materials online, and submit an initial housing payment. Room assignments will not be issued to applicants who have not completed this process. (See checklist below for more information.) Individuals interested in parking may request parking during the online application.
Frosh Live-on Requirement
All admitted first-time-freshmen who graduate from a high school outside a 30 mile radius of SJSU will be required to live on campus for their first year. The sooner you submit your $50 application fee, your completed License Agreement, and initial housing payment, the greater your chance of receiving your hall preference. The university continues to highly encourage all students to live on campus at least two years while studying at the university.
Academic Year 2017-2018
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Student Checklist (PDF) - Please follow checklist to ensure that you follow the proper steps to apply for on-campus housing here at SJSU. These are important Housing application materials you will need to read & complete, in addition to the on-line application.
- Academic Year 2017-2018 License Agreement Booklet (PDF) - This License Agreement Booklet includes all University Housing Services policies, information on meal plans, parking, fees, and payment charts.
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Faculty and Staff License Agreement Booklet (PDF)
- Application Fee - A $50 non-refundable application fee is due to complete the application process. This payment can only be paid online while completing the online Housing application.
- Housing Rates - Rates for Academic Year 2017 - 2018