Check Out Information
- License and Meal Plan Cancellation Form (DocuSign)
- Cleaning Checklist
- Checking Out of the Classics, CV2 & CVC
- Checking Out of Campus Village Buildings A & B
Express Check Out Forms
- Campus Village Buildings A & B (CVA & CVB)--(DocuSign)
- Campus Village Building C (CVC)--(DocuSign)
- Campus Village 2 (CV2)--(DocuSign)
- Classics (Joe West Hall & Washburn Hall)--(DocuSign)
Choose Your Housing Space for Next Year Now!
The Returning Resident Process is here!
We are now accepting housing applications from current residents only for the 2020-2021 academic year
To apply, please complete the following:
- Pay the non-refundable $50 Application Fee
- Complete the Online Application found at the Housing Application Portal
- Pay the Initial Housing Payment
Applications are not considered complete until all steps are completed. Click on the "Housing Application Portal" button to apply on the University Housing Services homepage.
To be part of the Returning Resident Process, you must complete the application process no later than 5:00pm, on Thursday, March 12th.
For more information about the key dates and deadlines, see the Newsletter below!
Meal Plan Change/Add Week!
Starting Tuesday, January 21st at 9:00am until 5:00pm on Tuesday, February 11th, residents will have an opportunity to change and/or add a meal for the Spring 2020 semester.
To learn how to add/change your meal, click on the links below:
- Meal Plan Change Information for Suites, CV2, Joe West and Washburn Residents
- Meal Plan Ad/Change Information for CVA and CVB Residents
In order to have your mail forwarded, please follow the instructions below. Mail will only be forwarded for 3 months or for summer only if you are returning in the fall.
- Click here to fill out the Mail Forwarding form.
Notify your family, friends, SJSU departments, bill collectors, and any other businesses you send mail to, or receive mail from, of your new address.
Need a job? Work for UHS!
University Housing Services employs students in a number of different positions throughout the academic year and summer. Click here to learn about what positions we have available and how to apply!
Philo IPTV System
University Housing Services and Information Technology Services have worked together to provide the TV system called Philo. It is available to you now! Log on to Watch.Philo.com to experience the TV system!