Spring 2020 Closing Information
Residents of the Classics and CV2 must be completely checked out no later than Wednesday, May 20th at 2:00pm.
Residents of the Apartments must be completely checked out no later than Saturday, May 23rd at 12:00pm (noon).
Please make sure you do the following:
Move everything out of your room. A limited number of dollies will be available at your building desk. Cleaning supplies and trash bags will be available at your building desks for your use. If you need access to the Campus Village garage for move out, please go to the CVB Main desk to check out a parking access card.
- Make sure to close all windows, turn off the A/C and lights before leaving your room for the last time.
- Once you are completely moved out, please turn in your keys and access card to your building front desk.
Fill out the online express checkout form located below:
If you need housing beyond the May 20th check out date for CV2 and Joe West, or beyond the May 23rd checkout date for the Apartments, please apply for Summer Housing by going to the Housing website and clicking on the Housing Application Portal button, www.housing.sjsu.edu. The initial payment for summer housing is due May 18, 2020.
If you have questions, please contact us at the Housing office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 408-795-5600.
Check Out Information
- License and Meal Plan Cancellation Form (DocuSign)
- Cleaning Checklist
- Checking Out of the Classics, CV2 & CVC
- Checking Out of Campus Village Buildings A & B
Express Check Out Forms
- Campus Village Buildings A & B (CVA & CVB)--(DocuSign)
- Campus Village Building C (CVC)--(DocuSign)
- Campus Village 2 (CV2)--(DocuSign)
- Classics (Joe West Hall & Washburn Hall)--(DocuSign)
Choose Your Housing Space for Next Year Now!
The Returning Resident Process is here!
We are now accepting housing applications from current residents only for the 2020-2021 academic year
To apply, please complete the following:
- Pay the non-refundable $50 Application Fee
- Complete the Online Application found at the Housing Application Portal
- Pay the Initial Housing Payment
Applications are not considered complete until all steps are completed. Click on the "Housing Application Portal" button to apply on the University Housing Services homepage.
To be part of the Returning Resident Process, you must complete the application process no later than 5:00pm, on Thursday, March 12th.
For more information about the key dates and deadlines, see the Newsletter below!
Meal Plan Change/Add Week!
Starting Tuesday, January 21st at 9:00am until 5:00pm on Tuesday, February 11th, residents will have an opportunity to change and/or add a meal for the Spring 2020 semester.
To learn how to add/change your meal, click on the links below:
- Meal Plan Change Information for Suites, CV2, Joe West and Washburn Residents
- Meal Plan Ad/Change Information for CVA and CVB Residents
In order to have your mail forwarded, please follow the instructions below. Mail will only be forwarded for 3 months or for summer only if you are returning in the fall.
- Click here to fill out the Mail Forwarding form.
Notify your family, friends, SJSU departments, bill collectors, and any other businesses you send mail to, or receive mail from, of your new address.
Need a job? Work for UHS!
University Housing Services employs students in a number of different positions throughout the academic year and summer. Click here to learn about what positions we have available and how to apply!
Philo IPTV System
University Housing Services and Information Technology Services have worked together to provide the TV system called Philo. It is available to you now! Log on to Watch.Philo.com to experience the TV system!