Move In Information
Fall 2020 Housing Move In!
Saturday, August 15th - Tuesday, August 18th
9:00am to 6:00pm, Check In on the Campus Village Quad
Click on each building below for more information!
Watch our video to learn more about living on campus this fall!
Move In Information by Building:
Schedule Your Move In Appointment!
Please click on your building below to select a move in appointment time:
Move In Tips!
- During the check in hours listed above all residents will check in at the outdoor Campus Village Quad area located between CVA, CVB and CVC. For check-ins after 6:00pm, CV2 and West Hall residents should go to the CV2 Front Desk, and CVA, CVB and CVC residents to the CVB Central Front Desk.
- For social distancing purposes and to avoid delays, we encourage you to check in at your scheduled time. Those who attempt to check in outside their scheduled time, will be asked to wait until the next available appointment time.
- A very limited number of carts will be available. We strongly encourage residents to bring their own equipment (ie. hand truck, dolly) to assist with the move in process.
- To minimize the number of guests entering the building, residents may bring up to two guests to assist with moving in. Guests are only permitted in the building for the duration of the move in process.
- To allow for social distancing, elevator capacity will be limited to one family per elevator. Please keep this in mind as you’re packing and preparing to move in.
- In compliance with Santa Clara County and SJSU campus policy, all residents and guests
are required to wear masks or face coverings while on campus and within any common
areas inside our residential buildings.
- Limited metered parking for unloading purposes is available along 10th and San Salvador streets. Unloading permits will be available at check in and included in the move in email you will receive the first week of August
- Free parking will be available in the Campus Village Parking garage. The P1 level will be for unloading. After unloading you may move your vehicle to the P2 level. Paid parking is available in the 7th Street campus south parking garage.
- Any oversize vehicles should park along 10th or San Salvador Streets or in paid campus
parking in Lot 4 located near the intersection of San Fernando and 10th Streets.
GradGuard Renters Insurance
Renters insurance is strongly recommended for all students. For detailed information, including pricing and exclusions, please visit https://gradguard.com/renters-insurance or call GradGuard at 866-985-7598.
MicroFridges are still available to rent for the academic year.
For more information, please visit Collegiate Concepts Inc.