Move In Information
Spring 2021 Housing Move In!
New CVA and CVB Residents
The Apartments open Friday, January 1st at 12pm
New and Returning First Year Frosh Students
CV2, CVC and Joe West Hall open Sunday, January 24th at 12pm
Watch our video to learn more about living on campus and the health and safety measures implemented to address COVID19.
Move In Tips!
- For social distancing purposes and to avoid delays, we encourage you to check in at your scheduled time. Those who attempt to check in outside their scheduled time, will be asked to wait until the next available appointment time.
- We strongly encourage residents to bring their own equipment (ie. hand truck, dolly) to assist with the move in process. Carts will not be available for check out.
- To minimize the number of guests entering the building, residents may bring up to two guests to assist with moving in. Guests are only permitted in the building for the duration of the move in process.
- To allow for social distancing, elevator capacity will be limited to one family per elevator. Please keep this in mind as you’re packing and preparing to move in.
- In compliance with Santa Clara County and SJSU campus policy, all residents and guests
are required to wear masks or face coverings while on campus and within any common
areas inside our residential buildings.
- Limited metered parking for unloading purposes is available along 10th and San Salvador streets.
- Free parking will be available in the Campus Village Parking garage. Paid parking is available in the 7th Street campus south parking garage.
- Any oversize vehicles should park along 10th or San Salvador Streets or in paid campus
parking in Lot 4 located near the intersection of San Fernando and 10th Streets.
GradGuard Renters Insurance
Renters insurance is strongly recommended for all students. For detailed information, including pricing and exclusions, please visit https://gradguard.com/renters-insurance or call GradGuard at 866-985-7598.
MicroFridges are still available to rent for the academic year.
For more information, please visit Collegiate Concepts Inc.