University Housing Services and Information Technology Services have worked together to replace the current TV cable system with an improved TV system called Philo. It is available now! Log on to Watch.Philo.com to experience the TV system!
Here are some of the great new features you now have access to:
- The new TV system can be viewed through both TV and all of other devices (Laptop, iPad, surface, phone, etc.) via watch.philo.com.
- This system is only available to Housing residents.
- TV content can be viewed anywhere on the SJSU campus.
- We have expanded from 60 channels to 100 channels, with 60 in HD.
- All HBO and Cinemax channels are included.
- Access to a DVR with a maximum of 20 hours to record favorite TV shows.
All residents with TVs will need to check out a Roku box at the CVB Computer Lab to view content. (All Campus Village residents who had a Set Top boxes will need to return it as it will not work with the new system.)
Replacement fees for the Roku equipment are listed below:
Roku Box, $175
Roku remote, $30
Roku power adapter, $30
HDMI cable (if applicable), $15
For more information and support contact:
- CVB Computer Lab located on the 1st floor of Campus Village Building B
- IT Help Desk at #408-795-INFO
- ITS webpage: http://its.sjsu.edu/service-catalog/communication-collaboration/television-iptv-housing/index.html
- ITS Support page: http://795info.sjsu.edu/support/