License Materials Spring 2021
University Housing Services is now accepting applications for the Spring 2021 Semester. To complete the application process, all applicants must pay a $50.00 non-refundable application fee, and complete all necessary 2021 Spring license materials online, and submit an initial housing payment. Room assignments will not be issued to applicants who have not completed this process. (See checklist below for more information.) Individuals interested in parking may request parking during the online application.
Frosh Live-on Requirement
All admitted first-time-freshmen who graduate from a high school outside a 30 mile radius of SJSU will be required to live on campus for their first year. The sooner you submit your $50 application fee, your completed license agreement, and an initial housing payment, the greater your chance of receiving your hall preference. The university continues to highly encourage all students to live on campus at least two years while studying at the university.
Spring Semester 2021
- Spring 2021 Student Checklist (PDF) - Please follow checklist to ensure that you follow the proper steps to apply for on-campus housing here at SJSU. These are important Housing application materials you will need to read & complete, in addition to the on-line application.
- Spring 2021 License Agreement Booklet (PDF) - This License Agreement Booklet includes all University Housing Services policies, information on meal plans, parking, fees, and payment charts.
- Spring 2021 Faculty and Staff License Agreement Booklet (PDF)
- Application Fee - A $50 non-refundable application fee is due to complete the application process. This payment can only be paid online while completing the online Housing application.
- 2021 Spring Housing Rates
- Spring 2021 Parking Permit Request Form (PDF) - (Optional for all residents) - All residents have the option of purchasing a parking permit for the underground Campus Village Parking Garage. You will also be asked to print, complete, and mail this form to Housing if you are interested in purchasing a permit. Fees are described in the License Agreement Booklet. Another parking option for residents is the Seventh Street Garage. Permits for that garage are issued by SJSU Parking & Transportation Services.