Making a Payment:
- We accept cash, checks, money orders, bank drafts and traveler’s checks.
- Checks should be made payable to SJSU. Please include your student ID number on the face of the check.
- Payments can be made at the UHS office located on the 2nd floor of CVB
- Cashier hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Payments can also be made at the Cashiering office in the Student Service Center. Office Hours are Monday through Thursday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Payment may also be paid online by electronic check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover card. A convenience fee is charged when you pay by credit card.
- Download a guide for step-by-step instructions on how to make a payment online [pdf]
You may also mail the payment to the following address:
University Housing Services
Attn: Housing Cashier
One Washington Square
San José, CA 95192-0133
- You may add an authorized user to view financial information and pay fees.
- Download a guide for step-by-step instructions on how to designate an authorized user [pdf]